Sunday, November 6, 2011

Week 3

Yay, I lost weight this week!!!  3 pounds down.  That brings my total to 36, so I have 59 to go.  It seems like a lot still, but it's coming off.  I had a good week as far as nutrition is concerned, but I discovered that I will not be able to get exercise every day.  I started back to work this week, and I've been busy, so I only got out for a walk three days, but they were good walks.  John and I have decided to go completely organic.  I had always bought organic milk and eggs, but I've started buying everything organic (even baby wash and formula!).  I'm still trying new recipes from my Weight Watchers cookbook, trying to find which ones are the yummiest and easiest, since I'm back to work.  So my menus will start to look pretty boring, but convenience is very important.  Here's how the week looked:

Saturday
Breakfast:  Waffles
Lunch:  2 oz. chicken breast, 1 cup butternut squash soup, 1 oz. tortilla chips with salsa
Dinner:  flatbread pizza
Snacks:  Turkey sandwich (1 oz turkey, flatbread sandwich bread, onion, spinach), breyer's ice cream sandwich
3 mile walk

Sunday
Lunch:  Salad with light ranch dressing
Dinner:  Bellisimo sausage with penne pasta (Weight Watchers cookbook)
Snack:  Breyer's ice cream sandwich

Monday
Breakfast:  Waffles, milk
Lunch:  2 oz. chicken breast, 1 cup butternut squash soup, 1 oz. tortilla chips with salsa
Dinner:  Veggie omelette with 1 serving tater tots
Snacks:  Turkey sandwish, Breyer's ice cream sandwich
3 milk walk

Tuesday
Breakfast:  Spinach wrap (Starbucks), soy latte
Lunch:  3 chicken tacos, no sour cream or cheese
Dinner:  Linguine with turkey sausage (Weight Watchers cookbook)
Snacks:  1 oz. tortilla chips with salsa, jello, pudding

Wednesday
Breakfast:  Waffles, soy latte
Lunch:  Turkey sandwich, 1 oz. tortilla chips with salsa
Dinner:  Sassy meatloaf with twice baked garlic potatoes (Weight Watchers cookbook)
Snacks:  2 oz. chicken breast, stick cheddar cheese
4 mile walk

Thursday
Breakfast:  Soy latte
Lunch:  Salad with light ranch
Dinner:  Flatbread pizza
Snack:  1 oz tortilla chips with salsa

Friday
Breakfast:  Waffles, milk
Lunch:  2 hour nap (I had to decide if sleep was more important than food...turned out it was)
Dinner:  Southwest easy oven chicken (Weight Watchers cookbook)
Snacks:  Jello, pudding

I'm going to have to make sure that I'm not missing meals, but it's definitely going to be hard.  Now that I'm back to work, I have to try to get little naps in during the day when Casey is sleeping.  There are times when sleep is more important than food, but I'm going to try my hardest to not miss meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment