Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Week 4

I lost another pound this week, which bring my total weight loss to 37 pounds.  I have 8 more pounds of baby weight to lose, and 58 pounds overall.  I did very well this past week as far as nutrition goes, but I only got one good walk in.  It's hard to find the time and energy to exercise since I'm back to work, and on top of that, the weather has started to get kinda crappy.  We got snow this week, which really sucks.  I ordered a stroller cover from Amazon so that I can still get out for a walk when the weather is less than desirable.  Also, since it's been almost 8 weeks since my c-section, I'm going to start using my resistance bands, and my sissy sent me a beginner's pilates video that she swears by, so I'll try that out.

I've been bad about writing down what I eat, so I don't think I'll be posting my food in my blogs anymore.  I've started going a few days at a time without writing down what I eat, then by the time I get around to doing it, I've forgotten when I ate.  I am definitely sticking to my diet, though, because it's working.  I'll keep writing my blog, because I think it helps me to stay on track.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment